Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Online Learning in Room 5

Kia ora, everyone!

I hope you are all safe and well. We are currently setting up online learning which will begin with online activities after the holidays on Wednesday 15th April. I will be using Seesaw for this.You will have received notification from the school about these dates.

Please check the links on this blog, there are many that your children will enjoy. For Mathletics and Sunshine Classics, I will send you sign-in codes soon so you will be able to log into these. I will also send you a code for Seesaw Home Learning which will enable me to assign learning experiences for your child. Ms Jones will continue with online learning when she returns. If you have not signed up for Seesaw, I have sent you an email to join Seesaw, please have a look at your Junk mail/Spam box as it can end up there. 

Please look after yourself and your family. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at rtyler@hameast.school.nz  or you can message me via Seesaw. 

Thank you and take care!
Rachael Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment