Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Welcome to Room 5 2022

Kia ora koutou and welcome to Room 5!

I'm so excited to be starting at Hamilton East School with a class full of beautiful Year 1 and 2 children. My name is Laura Stewart and I live in Hamilton East with my two daughters, Mila and Macy, and my husband Pete. I love reading, sewing, flowers and going for bike rides and bush walks. 

Unfortunately, the wall coverings for Room 5 are stuck off shore and so our classroom is not ready for our first day of school. Until it is ready, we will be learning and having fun from the library.

I hope you saw Pippa's recent update for school's Red Level requirements. If your child is reluctant to be dropped at the gate, or with one of our leadership team, you will be able to bring them to the classroom until they feel comfortable doing this on their own or with a friend. Please remember to wear a mask and stay outside of the classroom (the library).

I hope you have had a lovely long weekend. I look forward to seeing our new class and meeting you on Thursday.

Ngā manaakitanga, many blessings,

Laura









No comments:

Post a Comment